Monday, January 25, 2010

Reading Terminal Rant


Ok-lemme get the main idea out and quick-I LOVE READING TERMINAL. Originally being from a small town on Long Island, NY, this cultural meca is my absolute favorite scene in Philadelphia. I make a once a week outing to get my groceries-especially the cheap produce in the back right (way better than any fresh grocer). You can also find the biggest lobster tails to man kind and the Amish are there from Thursday to Sunday. They make the best Eggnog and Blueberry Biscuits-just a little FYI.
If you're a student-Sundays and Wednesdays you get 10% off! And lots of the merchants have $7 meal deals (find them at www.readingterminalmarket.org/news/article/83).
So basically, for all you Foodies like me out there, another homework assignment is to go to Reading Terminal this week, on 12th and Filbert. And make sure you bring your reusable bag too!
-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment